In case that the supplied goods does not meet the client's request (ordered nomenclature) or they have manufacturing defects, the Customer has the right to state a claim. This could be done, by sending us the fulfilled Claim application blank on email: email@example.com, together with a scanned copy of the invoice/payment check and pictures (if applicable), illustrating the claimed discrepancy or defect. If throughout 3 working days after that act, there is no written notice from us confirming the registration of your claim and its registration number, please contact ModelSvit Balkans on the telephone +359 32 397 069 and required it.
In those cases, when upon delivery, the Customer has found the packaging of the goods to be damaged or torn due to improper transportation, the claim must be laid only in the presence of the courier/shipping operator. It is necessary to contact us immediately on tel.: +359 888 089 082, and to refuse acceptance of the goods, putting remarks into related Bill of lading.
Within 14 calendar days from the date of registration of the claim, ModelSvit Balkans will consider it and will notify the Customer in writing about its decision, together with related reasons and grounds. If the claim is accepted, we shall propose to the Customer the following ways of resolving the issue:
• Replacement of the wrong delivered goods with those, specified in written in its order;
• Replacement of the defect products with the new ones;
• Replacement of the defect parts /components/ items;
• Partial compensation in form of an additional discount from the price of the defective product, accepted by both Parties;
• Full compensation of the purchase cost (invoice amount) in case that:
- The claim is registered within two years from the date of purchase, but not later than two months from the establishment of the defect or non-compliance;
- All conditions of the web-store and related applicable National and International laws and regulations are met;
- Costs associated with exchange of goods other than the invoiced ones (kit prices plus shipping and handling fees), such as bank commissions or other expenses (import, export duties), shall be on Customer’s expense.
*NOTE: All transportation costs, connected with the products exchange, shall be at the expense of ModelSvit Balkans Ltd. In that case, the shipments have to be made only by appointed by us courier/post operator. Usage of random chosen courier by the Customer is not accepted.
Please take into account that ModelSvit Balkans Ltd has all legal rights to refuse consideration and acceptance of complaints and claims in case of:
• Absence of evidence of ownership/purchase of the goods (subject of the claim) from ModelSvit Balkans Ltd;
• Claim registration from 3rd party, which is not an Owner, neither Buyer of the products;
• The products, subject to claim, are used, have damaged packing, or are completely scrapped;
• Proven improper usage of the goods;
• Appearance of the defects due to improper treatment of the products with substances not listed in their manuals/instructions;
• Occurrence of defects due to improper storage - prolonged storage under direct sunlight, exposure to sources of artificial light, exposure to heat and/or cooling, storage in humidity above 70% and outside temperature +35°C / +5°C;
• Appearance of the defects, after the goods delivery and their acceptance by the Customer (after the transfer of Ownership);
• Client’s refusal to return all products, subject of the claim;
• Claim’s statement, made later than 2 months after the defects/non-compliances are found;
• Claim’s statement, made later than 2 years after the date of purchase.
Download Claim Registration Blank